No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe August 6, 2018 Ted Bear
So cheesecake may not be the dessert of choice for all children, but adults love it and you have to treat yourself and the parents sometimes... Don't you? This no bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, yet looks and tastes amazing. Follow the steps below to win brownie points with the other parents at your child's next birthday party.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
- 200g chocolate digestives
- 50g butter
- 500g cream cheese
- 500g mascarpone cheese
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 packs Oreos
- Crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs to make your base.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and mix with the crumbs.
- Add the crumb base to a 8 inch round springform cake tin and place in the freezer to set whilst you make the cream cheese topping.
- Crush the Oreo's but make sure to leave some chunks and texture.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, mascarpone and caster sugar together.
- Add the crushed Oreo's to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Remove the base from the freeze and spoon over the cream cheese mixture, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Finally place the cheesecake in the fridge and chill for 1 hour.
- To serve remove from the cake tin and optionally add some larger chunks of Oreo to decorate.
We're Be My Bear, the award-winning teddy bear company specialising in make your own bear kits popular as gifts and a great party activity. We're also proud to offer parents-to-be our heartbeat bears so they can record baby's heartbeat inside a teddy bear and treasure it forever. Why not join in the fun through our growing online community of teddy bear friends over on one of the following social media platforms.