Rice Krispie Cake Recipe March 5, 2019 Ted Bear
Everyone loves a classic and Chocolate Rice Krispie Cakes really take the biscuit ! Ideal to make with the children for a party, picnic or just school holiday fun, they are quick and easy and best of all you can get your teeth into them in no time at all! You can always vary the recipe by using cornflakes or, for extra choco delight, Coco Pops or a mixture of all three ! For the ultimate choco fix, add melted chocolate on the top and top them off with sprinkles of your choice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Cool Time: 30 minutes
- 100g milk or dark chocolate broken into chunks
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g rice pops
Ingredients (To Decorate)
- 50g melted chocolate
- Sprinkles, mini marshmallows, nuts, Smarties, dried fruit or white chocolate buttons
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl with the butter and golden syrup and gently melt in 10-second bursts in the microwave, or melt it over a pan of simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn't touch the water.
- Stir until smooth and then take off the heat, stirring in the rice pops, coating them gently with the chocolate until they are all completely covered.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 cupcake cases arranged on a muffin tray (or baking sheet, if you don’t have one).
- Put in the fridge to set for an hour.
- While they are setting, melt 50g of chocolate, pour over the cakes, add sprinkles/decorations of your choice and then enjoy!!
We're Be My Bear, the award-winning teddy bear company specialising in make your own bear kits popular as gifts and a great party activity. We're also proud to offer parents-to-be our heartbeat bears so they can record baby's heartbeat inside a teddy bear and treasure it forever. Why not join in the fun through our growing online community of teddy bear friends over on one of the following social media platforms.